Apocalyptica "Escape" Chandler, AZ 13May2018



Apocalyptica was gobsmackingly amazing. I'm biased as I've loved these guys for like ever! I caught them in Chandler, Arizona on 13 May. My trusty newfangled Canon was at my side.
Enjoy!



This was Anterro's first tour in the USA. I think he nailed it.







 "Battery" and "Creeping Death" absolutely slayed it. It was fast and heavy!



An Eicca Triptych!






 You can never have too much Perttu!

                                                                                                              I am, of course, a super happy camper! Just getting to meet the guys in Apocalyptica again was stellar. They are wonderful gentlemen. Thank you to Eicca, Perttu, Paavo, and Mikko for such an amazeballz evening!                                                                                                                          

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pluto starting new All Godzilla Channel

Ishi: The Last Yahi

Suicidal Angels - All Your Thrash Metal Needs are Right Here