Zombie Walk Seoul 2013

One of the highlights of my year is the Zombie Walk. I can be in NYC or Phoenix or anywhere: if there is a Zombie Walk... I"m so there! This year is no exception. I attended the Zombie Walk Seoul on September 28, 2013. This is the 3rd year it's been run and it was stellar! Over 600 people said they'd attend via Facebook and a good 50 to 60 were there at the beginning of the walk. This bloomed to a good 200 on the walk itself. The route wound its way through the HongDae area of Seoul, Korea. This is near the Hong Ik University. It is a great route.

You'd think this happens every day. Spectators varied from the interested to the "I'll record this on my phone." to those truly scared to those who couldn't give a toss. Everyone was super cool and fun. I think it's the zombie make-up and characters that are affected when in costume. It brings out the best in people. The after shenanigans occurred in HongDae Park with live music, an impromptu dance group, and loads of photos.

If you are an aficionado of Zombie Walks, this one should be on your list of Zombie Walks to attend!

Zombie Walk Seoul














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pluto starting new All Godzilla Channel

Ishi: The Last Yahi

Suicidal Angels - All Your Thrash Metal Needs are Right Here