Start 2012 off Right!

Saturday night is all right for fighting... so says Elton John. But I'm not in a fighting mood. I'm in a head banging mood! So I bring you the Saturday Night Dance Party. It's the first Saturday night of 2012 and I aim to make it a fan-fokking-tastic one! Here is the playlist for the evening!

Mozeltov, Metalheads every where!!

Collaspse - Scar the Silent Sky
The most awesome metal song of 2010!


Relicseed - No Ritina
Happiness for the ears!


Orange Goblin - Time Travelling Blues
An oldie but a goodie!



HateSphere - Venom
From last year's The Great Bludgeoning


Keep of Kalessin & Alexander Rybak
Seriously??!! Seriously??!! Frakking amazing!


Prosevere - New Number 2
Strait ahead rock and roll!


Diamond Plate - Generation Why?
My favourite album from last year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pluto starting new All Godzilla Channel

Ishi: The Last Yahi

Suicidal Angels - All Your Thrash Metal Needs are Right Here