Relicseed on Bandcamp



I came across this awesome Latvian band RELICSEED quite by accident. A happy accident to be sure. The music is hard and heavy and fun and sometimes even makes the hair on my arms stand on end. Check out their cover of Kiss From a Rose on debut EP 60 Minutes of a Dream. Amazing! Both the debut EP and new single can be found on Relicseed.bandcamp.com Says vocalist Edgars Ravkovskis on covering the Seal song, "This was my idea because I simply respect and evaluate this man as one of the most touching and talented singers. Yes, It was also an ambition and challenge for me: “You can sing it right this, aigh?!”
But the main reason for doing any coversong – it is possible to learn a lot as a musician."

Their next upcoming gig in the USA is in San Francisco at Kimo's in December. I can't wait to see them.

http://www.facebook.com/relicseed

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pluto starting new All Godzilla Channel

Ishi: The Last Yahi

Suicidal Angels - All Your Thrash Metal Needs are Right Here