Coffee*** 12 Jammy Dodgers***and a Fez!!

April 23!! Yep, a Saturday night! The newest season of Doctor Who, 32 for anyone counting, will be double premiered in BOTH the UK and the USA. BBC America will air part 1 at 9PM / 8 Central. After episode 7, "Demons Run" the show will take a break only to return in the fall with airings of episodes 8 to 13. Happily, they are bringing back Rory (Arthur Darvill) and my all time favourite Alex Kingston (Eastenders and The Bill) as River Song! Can't wait!!! I do love my Doctor, no matter what form he takes. Matt Smith proved last season he has the hutzpuh to to take such a well known character and make it his own. Did I mention I'm exciting that River Song is coming back???!!! Bring on April 23! I just hope BBC America plays (not bloody likely) the episodes as they air on the Beeb and not the hatchet job editing that they've been doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pluto starting new All Godzilla Channel

Ishi: The Last Yahi

Suicidal Angels - All Your Thrash Metal Needs are Right Here