Bring on 2011

After working for the man for oooh so long I decided to follow my heart. I've always loved music and photography so I vowed in late winter of 2010 to start making plans to do both full time! The universe intervened and I had to speed up my timetable by over six months. So last April The Kali Diaries embarked on a quest. Your erstwhile blogger, traveler, and photographer dove face first into a new career. It was a huge change of life to say the least. I started at the bottom of a new career ladder. The Kali Diaries was fortunate that there were many friends and family members to help her along the way. This blog found the Kali Diaries shooting at Sonisphere, Bloodstock, interviewing EVILE, COLLAPSE, and APOCALYPTICA. It's been amazing and it hasn't even been a year yet. I feel I've come so far, and yet I have far to go. No worries, the Kali Diaries will continue bringing you fun and food from around the globe! More videos, interviews and pictures; because I know every one tunes in for the fantastic photos. I've had people tell me they live vicariously through my travels. I shan't disappoint. Remember: If you are heading to Sonisphere Knebworth you can buy your tickets from me. LIKE Kali Diaries' Kerridwen2000 Facebook page. I post pictures there too. Many are lovingly random! Don't forget! I also have my own shop where you can buy unique photo gifts. Yesh, this is a shameless plug for all things ... well, ME!!! But if I don't promote myself, no one else will!!!

Unique Photo Gifts by Me!!!

Facebook Kerridwen2000 photography page

Comments

Anonymous said…
I look forward to (continuing) to follow your career. Very proud of what you do, and the 1000% percent you give to what you're doing, and your enthusiasm! Here's to snowballing success! \M/

Popular posts from this blog

Pluto starting new All Godzilla Channel

Ishi: The Last Yahi

Suicidal Angels - All Your Thrash Metal Needs are Right Here