February 1, 2009

January 31, 2009


Is this not just the most awesome thing you've ever seen? OMG. Breathtaking. Between headbanging and the whole "I want to go to there." vibe, the night was full of eye candy!


February 1, 2009


“All Nightmare Long” … I hunt you down with out mercy
I hunt you down all nightmare long


OMG! James sang this right in front of us! It was wicked. His hair was lit so it looked like frosted tips. The light from below made him look sinister.


Along the rail where I was - in front of Rob’s bass cabinets, ya think!? Bob, Brad from CT, Gina, Me, Tom, and Matt. Then two strangers but it picked up with Matt, Yuri, some big dude with a bowl hair cut that is in either AJFA or Virginia Fuel, Ron, Brad (Metallica Tour Camper), George, Laura (Ron’s gyrl), a few more strangers then Stephanie, Kat, Ade, Lee, Trish. LOL The entire rail on that side was clubbers that the band knew.


Lars kept coming down and acknowledging Ron’s group. Trish got sticks both nights! James looked out for Kat (damn Prudential staff ignored some cunt choking her). In the corner to my left Teran, Pat, Chang were together. Teran had a “Respect the Het” sign and James loved it! Het came off stage to personally give Teran his wrist bands!
Lars talked to me and Gina! I had my “Need More Bacon” sign. Lars thought it was weird and hysterical! He also noticed Gina’s Queen Diamond shirt.


I was enraptured by Rob the whole night. His hair was long and black, like home spun Chinese silk. He kept pouring water on it to cool down. Magical moments staring at his perfectly chiseled arms and perfectly formed kissable lips. He exuded a primal lust that made me very glad to be female. I wanted to stand and party with Kat and Ade and Steph, but my innate love for Rob overcame that. Luckily Matt felt similar about rail spots so I didn’t have to be alone.



Uniondale January 29, 2009


choice!! The drive only took 2 ½ hours. Only a half hour in Staten Island. That’s gotta be a record or sumptin. LOL I got there so early that I didn’t have to pay for parking. I parked next to the guys: Yuri, Matt, Allen, George, and Ron. It was aces. I missed those guys so much. All my peeps! LOL We hung around outside for a while. I met up with Chang in the box office. He seemed nice. A bit quiet. I think he was just jetlagged. He left yesterday - well for me yesterday. For him it was Thursday the 29th for 2 ½ days, a full 60 hours LOL He left Korea at 3pm on Thursday the 29th and arrived at JFK Thursday the 29th at 1pm. It’s that timey wimey stuff! I also saw Eric in the box office. Eric is cool. He talks a bit much. I guess he makes up for not being able to see by running his mouth. LOL He’s got a wicked since of humour (and as I later found out at the bash drinks like a madman!)


Lisette and Vinny arrived to sell their tickets. It was so groovy seeing them again! I gave them all a big hug. Vinny was dressed in a parka with a skull and face cap. I think he was cold. It wasn’t that bad! I had on a long sleeve shirt and my black zip up hoody. I was fine. I guess it was the good Wisconsin training! I kept making fun of Vinnie and he kept making fun of me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pluto starting new All Godzilla Channel

Ishi: The Last Yahi

Suicidal Angels - All Your Thrash Metal Needs are Right Here