Sunday, February 19, 2017

Scour - The Grey (album review)

Scour  
The Grey EP
15 July 2016


I will forever show my love for Phil! All it took to cement him in my heart forever was one random act of kindness towards me at a show in Asbury Park, NJ many many years ago. Ya'll can say what you want about his personality or politics; but, you can't deny his music is wicked. This project is brutal as fuck! It's worth your measley $6.66! So go pay it and be prepared to bleed from your eyes, nose, and ears.

https://scourofficial.bandcamp.com/releases

SCOUR is: Philip H. Anselmo (Pantera, Down, Superjoint etc.), John Jarvis (Pig Destroyer), Derek Engemann (Cattle Decapitation), Chase Fraser (Continuum, former Animosity, Decrepit Birth), and Jesse Schobel (Strong Intention)

No comments:

Follow me on Instagram

Instagram