My Sleeping Karma releases track Moksha



Slight.
Simple.
Pensive.
That's the opening tone of My Sleeping Karma's track "Moksha".
The tune languishes around the musical theme. It harkans to lazy days watching the summer rains. "Moksha" is a nine and half minute opus that requires patience and commitment. 3:10 into the track it veers into a progressive metal mischigos that has strands of southern rock. By the six minute mark, I've drifted off. Not sure where I drifted to, but I went away and came back and the song was still here. I'm thinking this track is good for yoga or meditation.  The new album will be released on June 1st in the UK & June 6th US/CAN via Napalm Records.

Pre-order "Moksha" now: http://shop.napalmrecords.com/mysleepingkarma
US customers: www.napalmrecordsamerica.com/store/mysle­epingkarma
iTunes: http://smarturl.it/MokshaDL



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pluto starting new All Godzilla Channel

Ishi: The Last Yahi

Suicidal Angels - All Your Thrash Metal Needs are Right Here