Almost But Not Quite Totally Unlike Friday Night Dance Party

Hello! 2013 oh. my. The first Friday of 2013 came and went and it wasn't until the wee hours of Monday morning did I realize that I hadn't done a Friday Night Dance Party. The weekend is over and I mused if I should even attempt to do it. Then the words of the very wise Metal Motivator CJ Ortiz came back to me... "Whatever you do, don't suck!"  So I'm on it! I'm ringing in 2013 with a set of bitchin' live tracks. Join me in frugging about the flat!

Sworn To Oath - This Is Hell
Live at the Rugby! I love this band so much! They are totally killer!
 Sworn To Oath on Facebook


Monks of Mellonwah - Neurogenisis
This is soulful and loverly.The album Stars Are Out is a definite buy!
Monks of Mellonwah


Hate Squad - Respect
I command that everyone go out and get a Hate Squad album. It's something that is needed in every arsenal!
Hate Squad on Facebook


Relicseed - Best Friend
That "little" band from Latvia (where?) that's opened up for Korpiklaani and Sabaton in Hollywood!
Not to shabby?!
Relicseed on Facebook


Bonded By Blood - The Aftermath
SQUEEEEE sick ass bass sound, bitchin' guitars, killer drums and Mauro! This is happiness in a pit!
 Bonded By Blood


Kiss The Gunner's Daughter - Absent / Make It Through
One of the sweetest finds last year. Awesome vocals over some ace guitar work. Check them out!
Kiss The Gunner's Daughter


Diamond Plate - At The Mountains of Madness
Best. Live. Band. Eh. Verrrrr. Trust me on this. They had the best frakking album in 2011 followed by several tours across the US of A in late 2011 and early 2012. Can not wait for album #2!!!
 Diamond Plate


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pluto starting new All Godzilla Channel

Ishi: The Last Yahi

Suicidal Angels - All Your Thrash Metal Needs are Right Here