- Apple Table Wine - tastes like a very light Magners Cider.
- Blueberry Table Wine - WOW, just WOW!! Amazing! It's a "dry" wine that's not overly sweet. I loved the taste.
- Fallen Quaker - another WOW! I was told that people use this wine to make brownies. I believe them. It's delicious! You can taste the coffee in this wine. The chocolate and lavender are subtle, but the coffee is just nom nom nom!
- Jersey Girl - has an interesting flavour. It's perfect for mixing with Rita's water ice or mixing with Sprite and a light white rum.
- Ornery Apple - this is an amazing wine as the taste is completely different whether you drink it hot or cold. Cold it has the taste of a Magners or Somersbys. Hot it evokes Christmas hot apple cider drunk around a fireplace. It's amazing to taste the difference.
- Shore Thing - is very sweet and tastes of mango. It's quite yummy!
- Sundance - has the most divine smell. I predominantly smelt and tasted the almond and the honey was a secondary taste with the sweet peaches as an aftertaste. There is so much going on in your mouth when you drink it.
- Sweet Love - a "heavier", "denser" tasting blueberry and pomegranate wine. Did you kno w that New Jersey is the blueberry capital of the world? Now you do!
- Peck's Bad Boy is very sweet and quite berry.
Definitely check them out! www.wagonhousewinery.com
They are open Friday Noon to 6pm, Saturday and Sunday Noon to 5pm.