Video's From Copenhagen July 2009


I got prime location for nights two and three of the Metallica shows. I shot three videos. One form night 2 - Damage Inc and two on night two - Blackened and Helpless. The video quality is good. LOL Hey, I was shooting using a digital camera and not a movie camera. LOL So now ^sticks tongue out^ The audio is dodgy. You can hear it but it's not the best quality. Give a look and a listen and lemme know what you think. I'm of the mind the videos came out better than the pictures. Pictures to be uploaded soon. I still don't have photoshop for mac *cough*jordan*cough so the resizing hasn't been done. OI - VEY!!!!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pluto starting new All Godzilla Channel

Suicidal Angels - All Your Thrash Metal Needs are Right Here

Ishi: The Last Yahi